Tuesday, June 17, 2008

My Chubby Baby...

This is just a sweet clip of Max. He is bringing so much joy to our lives, and we love his blooming personality.

7 comments:

Katy said...

OH my goodness, I just wanna squeeeeeeeze him! I love the Bumbo, makes babies look even MORE rolly polly- he's is so cute!

Dianne said...

Look at all that drool! Babies are just so fun!

Oh, congrats or condolences on your calling. You'll do a wonderful job. We had our first pres. meeting and I'm just SOOO excited! We'll have to swap fun stories.x

Powell Family said...

Hi! I love seeing that! He is so sweet. I cant wait until we get to see him!

Carly said...

If only our rolls and chubb were as cute as that! He is getting so big already. Man, time sure does fly.

Frisbies Forever said...

He is going to be walking before I see him in the flesh! So adorable. You have precious kids.

Soccer Angel said...

He is so cute and I ope to see you some time again!

La Familia Mata said...

He is such a sweet baby! So cute!