Wednesday, June 11, 2008

3 Months Old!

Our Max is so much fun! He smiles and coos, and stares at you, just waiting for your attention. He is so sweet. I have a hard time getting things done during the day because I just want to play with my boys.
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Piepee said...

When we meet our maker he won't ask how neat our houses we're but how neat our children our. I agree with you the boys always win out at our house.

Dianne said...

you're such a good mommy! keep having fun!

La Familia Mata said...

He is SOOOOOOOOOO cute!

Sharon Madsen said...

I'm "borrowing" this picture for my blog! He's so sweet and I'm tired of all my weather posts. Looks like his daddy doesn't he?

Brooke said...

time goes by fast huh. our babies are growing up! your boys are so cute, i loved the slide show. i've been wanting to do one of those, too. sorry we didn't get something fun planned with you guys yet. i wanted to this week but then found out my cousin's little one year old boy died monday. go to my blog for details. we are leaving super early in the morn to drive to Mesa Arizona for the funeral. will be back wednesday night at the latest. it's been a hard week. hold your little ones close and don't take them for granted. life is fragile... and make sure your blind cords are out of kids' reach!! i hope we can hang out soon.

Katy said...

I love that name, Max! He's adorable too! You make some dang cute kiddos!

This Idaho Girl said...

We can so be friends if you find Juno amusing. Max is getting soooo big. Where does all the time go?

Frisbies Forever said...

What a sweet baby! I can't wait to meet him!