
Getting to know ME
Thanks to Amanda for tagging me... Here you go:
Where were you born? Heber City, UT
Middle name: I never had one until I got married, so my maiden became my middle name - Osmond. My full name is Lorianne.
How old will you be this year? 28
Nicknames: Lolo, Lor, Loretta, Ozzy (on the mission)
Are you taller than your mother or father? I'm taller than my mom by like 4 inches, but not my dad.
Do you cry often during movies? umm... yeah.
What is your biggest pet peeve? people who have to put others down to make themselves feel better.
Favorite color: red
Favorite foods: most food, but mostly sweets
Favorite Beverage: Dr. Pepper but it has been a while
Favorite cold cereal: Cap'n Crunch with Crunch Berries
Favorite time of day: nap time
Favorite make-up products? I really like sheer cover... the mineral makeup
How many pillows do you sleep with? two... one for my head, and a huge body pillow for my knees and under my tummy since my belly is so big right now. Bart hates the body pillow and calls it my new boyfriend.
Do you play an instrument? not anymore. used to play the piano, violin, and viola among others which were shortlived.
Have you ever been skinny dipping? ... not technically
Did you do any sports in High School? I danced throughout high school - best sport ever!
What was the last movie you saw in the theater? Just went to Spiderwick Chronicles with my dad and my nieces.
What is your favorite article of clothing? my stretchy, black maternity pants
What is your dream vacation? Some spa where I can be pampered and have all my meals cooked for me.
What was your first impression of your spouse? I think I thought, "He seems nice."
If you were an animal what would you be? umm...I think I would choose a horse because I like horses.
What is your favorite "me- time" activity? Reading, blogging, napping, snacks, surfing the net.
Favorite TV shows? Lost, American Idol, many shows on HGTV
What is your dream car? I don't have a set one. I would just love a new, free one.
What is one of your weaknesses? I can be too critical of myself and others
What do you fix for dinner when there's nothing to fix? Wendys?
If you could live in a different decade/era which one would it be? No thanks. This one is hard, but I wouldn't want to trade.
What is the emotion you feel the most? Joy, Frustration, Fear, Happiness... you can't ask a pregnanct woman to pick just one.
Do you consider yourself outgoing? Most times, but depends on the day and who I am talking to.
What is something you are constantly working on? Patience
Any hidden talents? sure, but lets leave them hidden...
What is a word or phrase you overuse? "oh my gosh", and "just kidding"
What was the hardest thing that happened to you this past year? Moving to and from Vernal.
What is the best thing that happened to you this past year? The opportunity to have another child.
What is one thing you hope to accomplish this year? Lose the baby weight fast.
The best piece of advice you learned this past year? I've learned a lot about how important it is to have charity... not that I have fully developed this trait yet.
Okay, I did it. Sorry the pic is from the summer. I really am the only one who takes pics so I don't have a lot of myself. It took a while, but it was fun. Now I tag Sharon, Carly, Jenny, Andrea, and Erin. I would love to read more about you all. You have to include a recent photo of yourself. Have fun!

3 comments:
Thanks for playing! It was fun to learn all that about you. Thanks for dinner the other night. It was good to see you guys.
You crack me up! Thanks for sharing! It was fun to learn more about you. And thanks for the support. I hope we can get together more once spring rolls around.
It was fun to learn more about you, j/k. No really, I did learn some new things. Your favorite color is red? I thought bart was a color.
Post a Comment