

So here is Caleb, who I know was very hungry, sleeping over dinner. We had him sit in his highchair for a few minutes while we finished getting the food and then when he got it, he took a couple of bites and was nodding off while he was chewing. Poor little guy! He was playing with his cousin, Malia - whom he now calls "Meeya," and I let him skip his nap because I knew it would be difficult for him to want to lay down with a friend over. Guess we learned our lessons. It was pretty cute, and Bart and I had a nice quiet dinner together:)
5 comments:
Very cute. We have some pictures of Nathan like that too. I sure do miss him. I can't wait to see you guys in a few months.
Absolutely adorable!
So cute. Poor kids...they'll always choose fun over sleep, but apparently not food. Hope you are all doing well.
We have spaghetti pics with kids falling asleep in the middle. I love all that you post, I wish we could hang out more in person though!
Caleb is TOOO cute! I hope you are doing well. Let me know if you want to come up for play day tomorrow. We'd love to see you guys!
Post a Comment