Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Some Good News...

So today I went to my 34 week appointment and things are all going well. My due date is not until March 15th, but in talking with my Doctor, she said she would like to schedule me to be induced on March 5th - knowing my past history with such a large baby. We will get our baby 10 days early... hooray! This is tentative, of course, so the date could change. Still, I am so glad to plan for the date and also to be assured that the doctor who has been seeing me throughout my pregnancy will actually be the one who delivers my baby instead of someone I've never met. (That happened to me with Caleb and I didn't really care for the new one.)
Anyway, the baby has stayed very active and his heartbeat is always strong so we are so thankful and excited for our new little addition-- in 1 month from today. :)

2 comments:

Sharon Madsen said...

Lori,
How exciting!! I see your little widget every time I look at your blog and it seems to be going so fast. Well for me but I'm sure not for you. Love your new look too.

La Familia Mata said...

Yeah! I can't wait for my new nephew. Hope you are feeling good. Let me know how I can help when the time comes. Love the Hinckley quote, made me smile.