Caleb got to ride in the Richmond, "Black and White Days" Parade with Daddy. He was so cute throwing candy out, and Max and I had a blast watching...
Caleb is so big now! I have loved being his mom. He is the best kid and I am so thankful for him. Here are a few pictures from his birthday. We actually recorded all the singing, cake eating, and present opening on the camcorder, so I will have to post videos later. It was a magical day for Caleb, and we all had fun celebrating with him.

6 comments:
SOOO SWEET! Happy Birthday!!!!! What complete cutie pants you have, both of them are adorable!!
I LOVE the picture if his silly face, he really does look like Calvin, too funny!
I can't believe you have a three year old. It seems like it was yesterday that we were driving around in the mission car belting out church hyms! We had fun! Time flies!
Your kids are so cute!! Happy Birthday to Caleb!!
Awesome faces!! I wish we could have been there!
Happy Birthday! You are all growing so big. Beautiful!
I love the Calvin face! They both are so cute. Papa wants to see a pic of Caleb and his new bike. Happy Birthday Caleb! Wish we could have been there.
Post a Comment