My big boy turns two today. I can't believe how fast these 2 years have past. Caleb is so full of life and such a fun boy. He brings me joy everyday, even when he's being a 2 year old. I love him so much! He has been asking for a birthday for a few months. He finally gets his "choo-choo birthday party" this saturday. Happy Birthday, Cubby!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Happy birthday Caleb!! Sorry we are missing the big choo-choo party. Sounds like a really great time.
Happy Birthday, Buddy! Have fun at your party!
I LOVE THIS PICTURE! I hope he still talks about birthday parties even after its done! I love hearing him say it, it's so cute. Can't wait for tomorrow!
Can you beleive you have a 2 year old and a new baby! What a sweet picture, I love his shiny eyes! Happy birthday Caleb!!
Happy Birthday Caleb! I hope everything is going well. Things are crazy here. Graduation here we come. Hopefully we will be nearer you guys soon!
Post a Comment