Monday, May 19, 2008

Choo-Choo Birthday Party

So the Choo Choo party was a hit. Caleb had a blast with his buddies. Here are a few pictures highlighting the fun of the day: All the little girl cousins adore Max!
Uncle Griffin reading Caleb the Dragon book he got him.
Cute Max... thought I would throw this one in here.



Here's the little cake... don't mind the huge mess in the background. The whole counter was covered with food and stuff.
Caleb loved his Thomas Choo Choo balloon.
Bubbles!
We had so much fun! Thanks to everyone who came, and for sharing the day with Caleb.

7 comments:

The Hanselmann Family said...

Wish we could have been there. Nathan would have loved the trains also. Great job Lori, the party looked like it was a huge success!

Brooke said...

Hey Lori, looks like the party went well. Your boys are so cute! Looks like Caleb enjoyed his cake. :) I hope you had a fun time. It was fun to chat for a minute that day. What day do you wanna hang out? If the weather warms up soon huh? Or we could hang out inside, too. The last couple days since we got back I've been addicted to a book, so I've been a hermit. But I guess with the rain and cold I haven't wanted to go outside really anyway, so a good excuse to read a book, right? Even though I should be doing other things like laundry and cleaning, but where's the fun in that, right? Call or text or come by ok?

Carly said...

Wow, what a party. That is one lucky boy! You are such a cute mommy to go all out for him.

Dianne said...

fun party.

La Familia Mata said...

Sorry we were late! Great party nonetheless. Too bad we missed hanging out Memorial Day. Stinking work! We'll see you tomorrow for sure. Catch up time.

Frisbies Forever said...

Happy Birthday Big Boy~ We love Thomas too!

Powell Family said...

How great! I bet Caleb loved his party (and his cake)!! He is so cute! We need to get him and Kyson together now that they are 2, that should be wild!