Sunday, April 18, 2010

Lovely Ladies...


Here is a picture of the 2010 Valley Dance Ensemble company members... hehe. They might be mad at me for posting this one, but I thought it was hilarious. I have had such a blast dancing. These women are very talented, funny, and good friends! From left to right: Suz- our fearless leader, Tessa-posing for her hubby who was taking the photo, Me and my baby bump (6 months along now), Celeste, and Ember. I love these girls!

Our Spring concert is this Saturday! I am super excited. We will be performing at Eccles Theater in Logan and everyone is invited. There is admission, though...FYI.

Caleb will be dancing with one of my 3 and 4 year old classes and I am super excited to see how he does. He has a pretty sweet solo in it, where he does the robot, so we will see how it turns out. Then, he will also be in our group piece, called "Monsters Under theBed," inspired by "Where the Wild Things Are." He is a monster and he loves that dance. The dances are all creative and fun, not the stereotypical dance recital. I will be in one dance with the company and performing with my classes. I am way excited.

7 comments:

Katy said...

first of all, great photo!!! you girls look like you have SO much fun dancing together... and you're all so beautiful!! You look AMAZING... what a cute lil bump you've got there!!

Oh the Robot... how CUTE!!!! I wish we lived closer, i'd love to come see you guys dance!!! Good luck and have fun!

Piepee said...

You look fantastic!! Wish we could see it. Maybe you could do a video clip for those far away. Anyway Best of Luck

The Hanselmann Family said...

Super cute baby belly!! You are great!

Whitney said...

I saw your picture in the paper. Looks like fun. Good luck, love the baby bump.

manne said...

I so wish we could be there for you. I know all will go well.

Dianne said...

How much is admission? I'd love to see you perform!

MStevenson said...

Looks fun. You baby belly looks so cute!