These are random pics of him that I love:
Friday, March 5, 2010
Just LOVE this Birthday Boy...
Yes, Max is two! I can't believe it. It has been so fun having him in our family and watching him grow. He is adorable and loving. He is a tease, but so sweet too. I am so thankful for him in our lives. Right now, he is going through a grumpy phase, but I think it is funny and it still makes us love him even more. Max, you're the best!!
These are random pics of him that I love:

These are random pics of him that I love:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
You have the CUTEST kids! Happy Birthday! Hope it was great!
Happy Birthday!!!! what a sweet kiddo, love the pictures!
He is so adorable. Wish we could have been there! Hugs and kisses all around from us.
Grandma and Grandpa
He looks sooo grown up in that last picture.... Thanks
for posting Lori - he's such a cutie
So cute Lori! I cant believe how big he is. It is funny that we were both pregnant at the same time and now they are turning two. Time flys!
He is beautiful. Looks like a great birthday.
Post a Comment