Friday, February 19, 2010

Updates on US!

So, YES, I haven't posted in FOREVER. I don't even really have many new pics. Life has been crazy for us these last few months. I thought I would just update for anyone who hasn't given up on me yet. :)

First, I joined a dance company up here called Valley Dance Ensemble at the end of October. I LOVE it. It is modern dance and I feel like I am finally doing something for me. I have performed once for a fundraiser since then and we are getting ready for the spring show in April. Starting in Jan. I started teaching dance/creative movement twice a week and I will also teach a few of the adult modern classes this March. I am loving this new outlet for me, the women I dance with, and am especially grateful to Bart for supporting me in this decision.:)

A couple of weeks after I committed to dancing, we found out we are expecting our third baby. :) Kinda crazy first 4 months, since I am still Primary President, but I am starting to feel much better now and we are adjusting to everyone's schedules. We are going to find out the baby's gender in March. I am due the end of July. We really wanted this and are grateful to have another little one in our family. I am still dancing with this one and things have been fine. So as I progress, I will start to take it easier, but for now, all is well.

Next, would be the BOYS. They are crazy and full of life. They are still sweet to their mama and I love them so much. They brighten my life everyday. Caleb is learning to write all sorts of words and draw the most interesting pictures. He takes one of the dance classes with me and we have lots of fun. He is very bright and always cracks me up with the crazy and thoughtful things he says.

Max is doing well. His vocabulary is booming right now. He will repeat everything I say and I love listening to him explore and talk. He is my cuddle muffin and loves me to hold him still. He is pretty grumpy at times and wants his independance more now but he is also the sweetest kid ever.

Bart is super busy, like always. Right now he is on a trip for work to L.A. and the boys have been missing him. He works hard and plays hard, if he can find the time. He has been going to school and working, and now we have decided to try and sell our condo. We found a house we really feel good about, and want to get, about 15 mins. north of here, and Bart has been working hard on making this happen. It is still under construction so Bart worked it out to do a lot of the work to finish it up and he will be saving us lots this way. He is going to do the floors, paint, trim, and possibly the countertops and cabinets. He is amazing. I am grateful he has all these skills. I hope he doesn't burn himself out too fast, but I am so thankful he is willing to work hard for our family. We should be getting a few others to help from my family and our friends too, thankfully.

Anyway, we are just praying our condo will sell fairly quickly, otherwise we wont move.
Okay I think that is all... Phew! This was longer than I thought it would be. We love all of our friends and family and hope you are doing well!

8 comments:

Katy said...

Great update! i think that's sooooooo freaking cool that you're still dancing-- keep it up! And CONGRATS on baby number 3!!!!!! that's so exciting! Glad you're feeling better too.

You're family is just the cutest!

Mrs. Lundgreen said...

Yay - that's exciting! I'm so glad you're dancing again - when you said you started up, I had this cute immage of you holding your back leg out - arms outstretched in the Colonial House parking lot...weird!!:) I'm heading up there in March for the World of Dance concert that my sister-in-law is in! It will be my first time back up there - I'm looking forward to walking back down memory lane! Good luck in all your endeavors - you're amazing!

Powell Family said...

I loved your post! It is nice to know what you all have been up to. I am so excited for you guys. It sounds like you have a lot of great things going. Yay for the baby (girl is my guess)!! Your dance class sounds so fun, you have always been a beautiful dancer. I hope your condo works out. Did you list with an agent? That helps to make it move faster. Bart is very talented! Im sure he will do a great job!

Frisbies Forever said...

AWESOME!

CurtisandJackie said...

Congrats on baby #3! That is so exciting! We are having a baby the end of April. Too bad we don't all still live by each other and then Max, Macie, and the next two could all play! Good luck selling your condo! Are they selling ok right now?

Alyssa said...

So exciting! Congrats on the baby, on the dancing, on the new house. . .on it all. Miss you!

Piepee said...

So manyexciting changes, just remember both of you pace yourselves!! Really best of luck on the house. Love you all!!

The Clarks said...

So...is it a boy or a girl????? Haven't checked your blog in forever...haven't checked anyone's!!!! You are so beautiful. Miss you.