A couple of weeks ago, Bart had to go to Provo to help his cousin, so I met up with my sisters and their kids and we had a blast together at the children's museum in the Gateway Mall. Caleb and Max both loved it. Here are some highlights of the day.
Hey! Im your first comment! That looks like so much fun! Isnt it nice to have Max big enough to enjoy these kind of adventures? We will be sure to go here and let the kids play. I really miss you! Even though it has been a year since I have seen you it just isnt getting any easier! :)
What a fun place. I can't believe how big your boys are getting. They are both so cute--and you have them dressed so cute too! Looks like you guys had a great time! What a cute family you have.
That looks like tons o fun! I wish we had more stuff like that around here. Nathan still asks about Max and Caleb, he wants to know where his buddies went!
Fun, fun, fun! We will be getting closer to you guys soon. I'd love to go up with David when he gets our things out of storage, but I just don't know that I can or should do anymore traveling at that point. We will have to see. Hopefully it won't be too long before we get to see all of you again.
That looks like a fun place we need to stop by there sometime. It's hard to think of things to do when it's so cold out side. Thank you for your words you left. It's nice to know that I'm not abnormal. By the way your family is Gorgeous!
I love that museum -just went there myself for the first time a couple weeks ago. Random comment - I had a dream about you a couple days ago...who knows where that came from!? Sure think you're great!:)
9 comments:
Hey! Im your first comment! That looks like so much fun! Isnt it nice to have Max big enough to enjoy these kind of adventures? We will be sure to go here and let the kids play. I really miss you! Even though it has been a year since I have seen you it just isnt getting any easier! :)
We love that museum. It looks like you had fun! That was one serious balloon animal! nice. Max is getting so BIG.
GREAT pictures!!! Looks like you had so much fun! I love the picture of Max's hilarious expression... what a cutie!
What a fun place. I can't believe how big your boys are getting. They are both so cute--and you have them dressed so cute too! Looks like you guys had a great time! What a cute family you have.
That looks like tons o fun! I wish we had more stuff like that around here. Nathan still asks about Max and Caleb, he wants to know where his buddies went!
I want to play with those toys!
Fun, fun, fun! We will be getting closer to you guys soon. I'd love to go up with David when he gets our things out of storage, but I just don't know that I can or should do anymore traveling at that point. We will have to see. Hopefully it won't be too long before we get to see all of you again.
That looks like a fun place we need to stop by there sometime. It's hard to think of things to do when it's so cold out side. Thank you for your words you left. It's nice to know that I'm not abnormal. By the way your family is Gorgeous!
I love that museum -just went there myself for the first time a couple weeks ago. Random comment - I had a dream about you a couple days ago...who knows where that came from!? Sure think you're great!:)
Post a Comment