Caleb turns 20 months old today! It is hard to believe he will be a big brother in just about 8 weeks. AAAaagghh! I don't think any of us are ready yet, but we sure are excited.
Hi Lori, What a sweet picture of Caleb! I am glad someone is reading my blog (besides me) I check all you girls' everyday - Love to see the new pictures! And you must have Masterpiece theatre somewhere on your TV. It is on Iowa Public Television here, so I'm sure it is on something like that in Utah! I am going to have to read Persuasion again to remember what they left out! Thanks for commenting! Sharon
Hey Lori, Caleb is adorable in this picture. As always. Think warm, happy, positive thoughts and you will do just fine when the new baby comes! Hope you're feeling well. Dianne
Nothing is harder than going from one to two. After 5 it doesn't matter anymore. You both will do great and in a couple weeks it will be old hat. Trust me, I have nine! Love you guys! I can't wait to see our new baby. Your first is so adorable, I'm sure the nest one will be soon. Lorianne
3 comments:
Hi Lori,
What a sweet picture of Caleb! I am glad someone is reading my blog (besides me) I check all you
girls' everyday - Love to see the new pictures! And you must have
Masterpiece theatre somewhere on your TV. It is on Iowa Public Television here, so I'm sure it is
on something like that in Utah! I
am going to have to read Persuasion
again to remember what they left out! Thanks for commenting! Sharon
Hey Lori,
Caleb is adorable in this picture. As always. Think warm, happy, positive thoughts and you will do just fine when the new baby comes! Hope you're feeling well.
Dianne
Nothing is harder than going from one to two. After 5 it doesn't matter anymore. You both will do great and in a couple weeks it will be old hat. Trust me, I have nine! Love you guys! I can't wait to see our new baby. Your first is so adorable, I'm sure the nest one will be soon. Lorianne
Post a Comment